Bitmain Antminer S9
Bitmain’s AntMiner S9 represents a significant jump in efficiency from its predecessor, the S7. Hash density is 4x higher while efficiency increased 2.5x due to the use of new 16nm BM1387 chips. 189 chips in power efficient string design are used across 3 mining boards, which are cooled by two loud, powerful 120mm fans.
The S9 is standalone does not require an external controller, but does not come with a power supply. S9 is self-sufficient in cooling terms and utilizes two high-pressure 120*38mm fans to move air through the miner. The rear fan spins at up to 4200rpm. Each mining chip has its own bonded extruded aluminum heatsinks both front and back, while the front heatsinks also being nickel coated.
- Hash Rate 14TH/s Variation of Â±5% is expected
- Power Consumption 1300W +10% (at the wall, Bitmainâ€™s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25Â°C ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency 0.1 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmainâ€™s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25Â°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit 189x BM1387
- Dimensions 350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Cooling 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature 0Â°C to 40Â°C
- Network Connection Ethernet
- Frequency Automatically set
The following events will void the warranty:
-Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission;
-Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
-Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
-Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
-For all repairs, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense
-We will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit to the customer within the warranty period.
-If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email.
-We do not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation because of formalities or other reasons.
With the lowest electricity rates in the world and cold Canadian Tundra climate, your bitcoin miners will have the longest life possible and maximum efficiency. All mining hardware maintained and serviced by our technicians onsite.